Inuits is an Open Source company with a strong team of professionals. Continuous growth results in a company with more than 100 Open Source experts spread all over Europe. We believe true innovation is possible when the Open Source mentality lives in every aspect of a company. By working together and knowledge sharing we have become Open Source experts. We are an Open Source shop, continuously searching for new talent to join our tribe.
We are the Czech branch of INUITS, a successful Belgian open source company. We have offices in Brno and Prague, but you can work from anywhere.
In addition to tech skills, you have an agile mindset. You can express yourself well in English. You preferably have a bachelor’s degree in an IT technical field or relevant work experience.
You are interested in learning new things and you are flexible. But most importantly, you are motivated and have a passion for Open Source.
What is in it for you?
- full-time / part-time employment, Indefinite Duration Employment Contract
- attractive salary according to your knowledge and experience
- our great, friendly, and experienced team ready to support you
- possibilities of self-development within various international projects / possibility to travel to Belgium / participation in local and foreign conferences / possibility of further education and training
- modern technical equipment (eg. new NTB every 3 years)
- excellent coffee/tea and snacks in the office
- meal allowance
- possibility of home-office, great time flexibility
- one extra week of vacation
- dog-friendly office
Five steps to become an Inuit
- You apply: Send us an email with your CV. If your profile is what we are looking for we will contact you within 1 week
- We call you: In a first phone call, we run over your necessary information and your motivation. We will schedule the first meeting.
- Interview & screening: Our recruiter will talk about your ambitions. Secondly, you will speak with an expert about your technical experiences.
- Meet our tribe leader: In the last meeting, you will meet our tribe leader. You will talk more in-depth about your skills, the job description, and who you are.
- We propose an offer: Are you ready to dive into Open Source?