Inuits is an Open Source company with a strong team of professionals. Continuous growth results in a company with more than 100 Open Source experts spread all over Europe. We believe true innovation is possible when the Open Source mentality lives in every aspect of a company. By working together and knowledge sharing we have become Open Source experts. We are an Open Source shop, continuously searching for new talent to join our tribe.
In addition to tech skills, you also have a feeling for design and user interface. You have an agile mindset. You are fluent in Dutch and can express yourself well in English. You preferably have a bachelor’s degree in an IT technical field or relevant work experience.
You are interested in learning new things and you are flexible. But most importantly, you are motivated and have a passion for Open Source.
What is in it for you?
- An Inuits consultant resides in an Open Source community that lives around innovation. We interact as friends and continually share our knowledge
- You have the opportunity to attend or speak at industry-specific conferences.
- We listen to your ideas and provide the opportunity to pursue them
- We work together and have the possibility to learn from experts in different domains
- We build careers. You decide how you want to develop your career
- An attractive salary package with an excellent salary and benefits such as a hybrid company car with fuel card, hospitalization insurance (DKV), group insurance & much more!
Five steps to become an Inuit
- You apply: Send us an email with your CV. If your profile is what we are looking for we will contact you within 1 week
- We call you: In a first phone call, we run over your necessary information and your motivation. We will schedule the first meeting.
- Interview & screening: Our recruiter will talk about your ambitions. Secondly, you will speak with an expert about your technical experiences.
- Meet our tribe leader: In the last meeting, you will meet our tribe leader. You will talk more in-depth about your skills, the job description, and who you are.
- We propose an offer: Are you ready to become an Inuit?