As a technology scale-up, we provide digital innovation through Open Source for companies and governments. We embrace Open Source and DevOps as our core values and nurture our team spirit with continuous knowledge sharing.
As a Back-end Developer, you will work within a cross-functional team of Open Source enthusiasts. Our customers are active in sectors going from the transport and port industry to satellite communication and the public sector.
You will work on our internal projects, as a consultant or a mix of both. Together with our business team, we will look for a challenging assignment within your interests, skills, and homework distance.
Based on the assignment, you are free of choice for your workspace. You can work at the customer, remotely, or at one of our offices (Antwerp, Brasschaat, Ghent, Hasselt). Within this role, you continually develop and master new skills by joining our monthly training days.
The job comes with a competitive salary and benefits such as a Hybrid or EV company car with fuel/charging card, hospitalization insurance, group insurance & much more.
- You have a thorough knowledge of at least one of these languages: PHP or Python.
- You know of at least one of these frameworks: Symfony, Django, Laravel, or Drupal.
- In addition to tech skills, you also have a feeling for design and user interface.
- You have an agile mindset.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English.
- You preferably have a bachelor’s degree in an IT technical field or relevant work experience.
- You are interested in learning new things, and you are flexible.
- But most importantly, you are motivated and have a passion for Open Source.
Benefits of working at Inuits
- Monthly company meetups during which we organize technical training in a relaxed environment.
- We encourage you to pursue your ideas and interest and provide the opportunity to evolve within your role and career.
- You can attend or speak at industry-specific conferences all over the world during work hours.
- You will work in a friendly environment, which will make you feel at home and where truly everyone is always ready to help.
- We organize team events during which your family and friends are also welcome to join.
Five steps to join Inuits
- You apply: Send us an email with your resume. If your profile is what we are looking for, we will contact you within one week.
- We call you: In a first phone call, we run over your necessary information and motivation. We will schedule the first meeting.
- Interview & screening: Our recruiter will talk about your ambitions. Secondly, you will speak with an expert about your technical experiences.
- Meet our tribe leader: In the last meeting, you will meet our tribe leader. You will talk more in-depth about your skills, the job description, and who you are.
- We propose an offer: Are you ready to dive into Open Source?